Saturday, March 21, 2009

AMAZINGLY good news...

I GOT A 161 ON THE LSAT!!!

I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing when I opened the email marked "Your February 2009 LSAT Score." C and I were sitting around relaxing on a Friday night, ready to leave for NYC early the next morning when the e-mail showed up in my inbox. My roommate told me not to open it because it might ruin my trip, but C knew better and forced me to open it. After a bunch of hugs and squeels I settled down and called my mom to tell her the good news. God, what a relief I felt after getting my score. I knew all my hard work had paid off!!

8 comments:

Ginny said...

Congratulations on your LSAT score (I totally understand how much hard work you must have put into the past few months because I have taken the LSAT too)! And congratulations on being accepted and getting such great scholarships to those law schools! If you could graduate law school debt free, that would be fantastic because I have a ton of debt from law school and I, too want to be a stay at home mom. And there is something to be said for being the "big fish" in a "small pond," i.e., even though Roger Williams is tier 4, if you do really well there, you will probably have better job opportunities than doing not as well at a higher tiered school. But anyways, you should be really proud of yourself!! Good luck deciding on a school :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so great!

CIP said...

Congrats on the score! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm currently getting further and further into debt in school---and while I love my school and it's considered a good school, the job market is not good right now... so I sort of wish I was going to be debt free when I get out!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Just found your blog and it is so cute! Congrats on the LSAT, can imagine how much you must have studied. We had to take the Praxis for education and it is such a great feeling when u know u aced it. Congrats on law school and enjoyed browsing here.

TexanCouture said...

Congratulations on your score and scholarship!!

Maggie said...

Congrats on your score and $$$ and acceptance!!!!!

Katherine said...

omg definitely go to the school where you get a full scholarship! seriously. i'm going to be about $80K in debt when i graduate and its going to SUCK. and job wise, its not really all about where you go to school unless you are trying to decide between like Harvard and a tier 4 school :)