Hello ya'll! I have wonderful news to share. I got a research assistant position for the summer!!!! The position is with a professor at my school who is focusing her work on Medicaid and benefits eligibility for children with disabilities. I know nothing about that stuff as of now, but I am most definitely excited to be able to explore a whole new area of the law.
I hope Spring has found you all very well! I look forward to the end of finals (May 11, please hurry) when I can get back into my blog full swing. I miss it so much! Hopefully not until then, but MAYBE until then....
xx
4 comments:
congrats! that's fantastic!
and good luck with exams! goodness knows i'm in trouble in a big way! ;)
congrats!!!
congrats! and good luck on finals! (although I'm sure you don't need it!)
Congrats on the summer job! Best of luck with your exams, I don't remember that time fondly.
Post a Comment