
Since law school starts in mid August, I am trying to read as many books for pleasure this summer as I can get my hands on. So please give me some suggesstions on great books you've read lately or have been hearing about. Get my list of favorite books here. I mostly want to stick to light reading, and preferably books with a love story of course! Ok, suggest away!!!!








13 comments:
The Time Traveler's Wife is a great romantic novel. I'm not sure if you've read it, but I really liked it even though I'm not into gushy girlie books.
For light reading, i love all marian keyes and plum sykes books, but for book club, we are either going to read the Help or the Elegance of the Hedgehog - might not be light reading, but I think they are going to be really good! Let me know what you think of The Help!
I really enjoyed the first Sookie Stackhouse book and have plans to read the rest of them soon.
Also, I'm reading Summer Reading right now - I'm not too far along, but its already looking good!!!
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm actually also reading Baby Proof & the Alchemist in the next month or so. I'll keep you posted ;)
I started gone with the wind the other night!
Oh wow law school, I'm trying to get out from one. LOL. Wish me luck and welcome to the business :D
I've read the reviews for that book also. I'm on the waiting list at the library to get it. Can't wait!
For fun reading-- Something Borrowed and Something Blue if you haven't read them. i LOVED them! I think I will be reading "All Too Human: The Love Story of Jack and Jackie Kennedy."
just finished devil in the junior league and before that, teaching spoiled rich girls, or something like that... both were great!!!
I am always looking for new books...I just added this one to my GoodReads list. Thanks!
Oh, and don't you just love Emily Giffin's stuff!?! :)
I am going to have to read some books from your favorite list!
Oooh that looks great! I may have to go hunt this one down now....
Donna Tartt's The Secret History or The Little Friend. They are long but compulsively readable. Most people like The Secret History better, but I prefer The Little Friend.
Post a Comment