Friday, June 19, 2009

I. Am. Obsessed.



Lately I've been TOTALLY obsessed with Gossip Girl! A friend recently let me borrow season one on DVD, and I was hooked by the second episode. My advice? Get into it!

As an aside, I tried to make Enchiladas this week for C and I. Not so tasty. Some day I'll aquire the skills necessary to be the domestic godess I know I'm destined to be. Some day........

7 comments:

In With the Light said...

me too! so hot!

Mrs. Hanson said...

I am addicted to GG! Best. Show. Ever. I have season 1, season 2, and all the books... AHHH! Blair is my favorite character!

Legally Pink and Green said...

Oh my goodness I am going to have to purchase Season 2 on iTunes or find someone to let me borrow it!!!! Love Love Love. I am obsessed with Blair's evil looks.

Gracie Beth said...

I am obsessed with Gossip Girl! I LOVE Blair!

Mallory Ann said...

Yay someone else has my addiction.... check out my blog for gossip girl videos and fashion!

Andhari said...

Sweet pic. I'm not a bug gg fan but chace crawford is hot.

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to check this show out! I have heard from everyone that it is good! Also I can pass you my mom's recipe for some yummy Enchiladas that she has been doing for years! Just let me know, they are way simple!