Friday, June 26, 2009

A Burst of Spontaneity

So I NEVER do this, but I decided last minute to take this week off of work and go to Philadelphia with C for the closing on the apartment! Then I'll spend two days at his house in New York, and then it's off to Quebec to celebrate America's birth!

My boss doesn't mind if I take work off, even if it's last minute. My office is really laid back and the summers are slow. So that's not really a factor at all. The only factor for me was the money issue. But I am taking two days off for the fourth anyway, so why not make it five? lol. Right....

You're only young with the ability to jet off for a week at a time once right?! Right.

This begins my week long hiatus, but I'll certainly keep you all posted via mobile blogging if anything newsworthy happens!! Have a safe and wonderful holiday!!!!

xx

3 comments:

Needs Help said...

Great idea to take time off when you've got a flexible boss and enjoy a few extra days to relax. Hope you have a wonderful week :)

preppyinnewengland said...

Hello fellow New Englander..just found your blog! Have a wonderful week!

rachaelgking said...

Congrats- sounds like you definitely made the right choice!!! Have a blast :-)