
So I started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred last night, and let's just say it's AWESOME! Totally kicked my ass, which is exactly what I'm looking for. Jillian is super intense and motivational throughout the whole workout, which is helpful for those times when you just want to stop and rest.
My friends from college are planning a trip to Seaside Heights in late July, so this is the perfect time to start for me! Gotta look good in that bikini ;)
xx








8 comments:
I really have been wanting to try this. I guess I need to go get.
I purchased mine on Amazon. It was about $11 with shipping, not bad at all!
I started it again on the 30 day shred on Monday and I have definitely been feeling the burn although in the little bits of time I have been doing the shred I am already seeing results.
i did it for like 6 weeks at the end of the semester and lost like 8 lbs! I didn't even realize until I weighed myself a few days ago and even though I haven't been doing it--still kept the weight off! It's AMAZING!
Good luck and keep us updated on your progress!!!
I keep hearing about this workout, however I am scared because I am so out of shape :(
Jillian definitely doesn't play around! The hardest part for me was just sticking with it. Best of luck!
Let us know how it goes - I really want to try it!! Good luck!
Post a Comment