Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back From Vaca..

I'm back in the states and I have to say, not much has changed since I left. It's still raining in New England! I think it's seriously been raining for about a month straight now.

Mont Tremblant was AWESOME. I have lots of pictures to share, so when I get them uploaded from C's snazzy iPhone I will share them with you. We went hiking, kayaking, biking, out on the boat, and had two amazing dinners out! One dinner was for C's mom's 50th birthday, and the other was for C's brother's 14th birthday. We gave his brother a Villanova t-shirt, and I gave his mother an adorable pink & green tote from A. Tierney (thanks KAG!)

Before leaving for Canada we also toured the new apartment in Bryn Mawr and moved some of our stuff in! Eeeeeee! It was SO exicting. The apartment is beautiful and EVERYTHING I expected it to be. The neighborhood is awesome as well. All I kept thinking was "I can't wait to be here for good!" Counting down the days til move in! August 21st :)

2 comments:

MLD said...

We had a few days of sunshine!

LawGirl said...

New apartments are so fun!

I'm in New Englad too and its been HORRIBLE! It's okay though because I'm studying for the bar...if it was nice out studying would be even more tortuous.