Friday, July 10, 2009

Things I Want Now!




SPARKS STRIPE CHATHAM DRESS, Vineyard Vines


DEANO PETALLICA SCOUT BAG, Pine and Ivy


KYSON MARINA COTTON DRESS, Ralph Lauren Rugby


SUEDE TASSEL MOCASSINS, Land's End


CANVAS BOARDWALK CITY TOTE, J. Crew

8 comments:

Babbling Beka said...

That scout bag is absolutly adorable! Thanks for posting it. : )

Gracie Beth said...

I love those little sundresses!

Anonymous said...

OOh I would like all of those as well now please!

PS: I changed my domain name not sure if its switching automatically:

http://simpleyetperfectlysweet.blogspot.com

Have a fabulous weekend!

d.a.r. said...

Love the tote!!

. said...

These are all awesome summer items!! I love that J.Crew tote!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

What Kate Wore said...

The J. Crew tote is one we somehow missed, and it is really, really cute. Sigh.

Love the post and your blog Miss LP&G!
tp

LawGirl said...

I LOVE the pine and ivy bags. Also, I was on jcrew.com today and they had that bag you want on sale...not sure if you knew!

Kate said...

I have the VV dress-love it!