Thursday, July 16, 2009

Craigslist Adventure #2

So I got all nervous about the Craigslist encounter for nothing! The guy didn't even call me. He sent me an e-mail about three minutes before the time we were supposed to meet telling me that he had changed his mind. That jerk! I lugged the stupid thing out onto the front porch for him and everything.

Well today I am leaving work on my lunch to go meet with a girl who is also interested in the desk. She seems a lot more promising, and I'm not so nervous this time because (obv) she is a GIRL and there's probaby not much she can do to me. Still, I'm gonna have the desk ready for her near my foyer so she doesn't need to come all the way into my apartment.



How terrifying is that picture? I am so lazy I didn't even clean it off before I snapped a pic on my camera phone. I have no digital camera right now (broke another one, surprise surprise) so this will have to do!

Wish me luck! Let's hope I can get rid of this stupid thing today. If all goes well I'll be $50 richer by the end of the day. Woohoo!!

xx

3 comments:

Mrs. Hanson said...

Aw, cute desk! :) It makes me wish I was still livin' in my bachelorette pad so I could have all things pretty, sparkly, and pinK! :) *sigh*

. said...

Cute desk! I hope the girl comes through and buys it!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

RCaitlin said...

Nice! The desk is cute and $50 isn't bad either...what a jerk though. I broke my digital camera too :(