Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My First Law School Class Schedule!

Well, here it is! My first law school class schedule. I always get so excited over new schedules. It's the nerd in me!! For those of you in law school, you might notice a few things missing. That's because Villanova is trying a new first year curriculum where you don't take Constitution, Property or Contracts until second semester of 1L, and they make room for an elective in the second semester as well.

Criminal Law MWF, 11:15 AM - 12:25 PM

Civil Procedure MTRF, 3:40 PM - 4:30 PM

Legal Research R, 11:40 AM - 12:30 PM

Legal Analysis M, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM

Torts WF, 8:40 AM - 10:30 AM

7 comments:

Katie Lane said...

Wow, good luck with that! Thanks for stoping by and entering my giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

That schedule is awesome! I'm super jealous of it actually.

I just got my 1L sched... 8:30 M-R. FUN! But no late classes so it's not a total buzz kill.

Your Friday is kind of crucial though :)

Mrs. Hanson said...

Good luck!

d.a.r. said...

Soooo exciting!!! I remember the thrill (and terror?) of getting my first schedule. At my law school we didn't take Con Law until 2L year. Interesting how different schools do it different ways!

Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about 1L year. And just remember, it really isn't as bad as the horror stories :)

Muffy said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!! It's going to be SO EXCITING!!!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Good luck with your first semester! I just found your blog and I'm adding it to my blogroll. Cheers!

The Mothership Abroad said...

Good schedule!