
Is anyone else as obsessed as I am with The Sims? I just turned 22, and I will be honest: I spent some of my birthday money buying the game (plus expansion packs!) for my mac. Obv I've had The Sims since I was about 7, but I recently got a mac so I had to make the software switch. I am feeling somewhat childish but truly don't care very much hahaha. I am thinking this is going to be a fun escape from the drudgery this fall.......one that doesn't come with a hangover anyway!!!! :)








14 comments:
omg, the Sims is definitely addicting. I was addicted to it for a few months last year.
I remember when I was younger I used to have that and I would spend houuuuurrrsss on that.
I might get addicted again so I keep my distance. : )
I used to love Sims, I'm afraid if I start up again, I will get obsessed again! I used to use all of those cheat codes so my sims could buy whatever they wanted haha
I've never really played it... but I bet I would be addicted if I did!!
God, I LOVE the Sims. I am addicted to it. Man, you could literally spend hours on that thing. I know I do...kind of embarrassing, but I don't care. My name is Bridget, and I'm addicted to SIMS! ; - P
I used to be so addicted to Sims, but haven't played it in so long! I miss it. My sis still plays and says there's an H&M store or something on it. Oooh, I think I'm going to have to get it back!
I used to play that alll the time back in the day, but I never got the newer versions. I've been thinking about getting them, though!
I am SIMS free....thankfully. LOL.
congrats! you won my castaway giveaway! shoot me an email with ur fav product and email! xoxo KAG
haha - i recently started up on the Oregon Trail again... it didn't keep me captivated as long as i remember though.
Wow. That's some boss. The hubs would die.
Love the name of your blog-from one female lawyer to a future one-my Mac has a pink I skin so more pink in the legal world is great.
I am right there with you, I kind of just maybe squealed when I found out that there is Sims 3 for the iPhone!
the sims is insane, there just like real people, and when ever i play on PSP, computer, PS2, Wii, i'm scared that i'll never stop, lol.
it's toooo much fun; ♥
( ashababyx ]
Post a Comment