Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!

Well, I could NOT be more excited about this. In honor of reaching 100 followers, I am hosting my first ever giveaway courtesy of Lauren Nicole Gifts! Here's the adorable jewelery set I have up for grabs:


Monogrammed Button Charm Necklace & Bracelet Set!

Monogrammed Small Button Necklaces & Bracelets are designed and hand made to order by Lauren Nicole, LLC.

Monogrammed small button charms measure 3/4" in diameter and can be monogrammed with one initial in your choice of color and fabric. The button necklace charms come on a nickel-plated ball-chain necklace. Monogrammed button bangles are made with a silver-plated bangle bracelet and a monogrammed button charm.


Simply visit Lauren Nicole Gifts, come back here and comment on your favorite item by July 25th at midnight EST. Please don't forget to include your e-mail address in all of your comments. Good luck!!!


EXTRA ENTRIES
(Leave a seperate comment for each)
1 - Become a follower, or tell me if you're already my follower.
1 - Grab my button for your blog.
1 - Blog about this giveaway or post it in your sidebar. Give me the link!
1 - Follow me on twitter
1- Tweet about this giveaway, link back to this post.

73 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

Hey I am a follower and my favorite item is the blue and pink whale key fob! preppysouthernprincess@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Swarovski Crystal Pearl Earrings - Pink & Brown! Too cute!! And I'm a new follower. :)

Suburban prep said...

I am a follower and the item I love Love is the monogrammed t-shirt.

Heather said...

I love the Hand Stamped Silver Stacked Mommy Necklace.

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I like the monogrammed sippy cups.
reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I really like the Fine Silver Wax Seal Round Initial Necklace.
jedoggett@embarqmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow
jedoggett@embarqmail.com

Unknown said...

I requested to follow you on twitter
jedoggett@embarqmail.com

Anonymous said...

great giveaway! this set is SO cute!

i love their monogrammed key fobs too!

thepinkpotpourri{at} yahoo

Anonymous said...

and i'm now a follower!

Kassie said...

Cute giveaway! I'm a new follower (and new blogger) and am glad I found your blog. I love the silver heart with cross necklace. The set you pictured is so adorable too!

thegirlygallivanter@gmail.com :)

Katrina said...

I love theHand Stamped Silver Name & Birthdate Necklace....super cute.

Erin said...

Follower!

Erin said...

And I have your button on my sidebar!

Brandi said...

I love the Fine Silver Wax Seal Round Initial Necklace.

TheFancyFritter said...

Hey! I'm new to your blog and happened to stumble upon it today & I'm so excited I did! What a great giveaway! I loved her Monogrammed Water Bottle Koozies. That would be so cute to carry my water around in. :)

TheFancyFritter said...

I'm a follower now! :)

TheFancyFritter said...

I requested to follow you on Twitter. :)

Molly said...

I love the silver handstamped mommy necklace!

molly.dee1@gmail.com

Molly said...

I am a new follower too!

molly.dee1@gmail.com

Kate said...

I love the whale ponytail holder :)

Kate said...

I am a follower :)

Bombtastic Belle said...

There were so many cute things! I think I'm going to have to order stuff for Christmas! :)

I liked a lot of the hand stamped necklaces (put the year we were married on it), and the lobster slippers. Too cute!

eod_army_wife04@yahoo.com

Lilly said...

My favorite is the Pink & Green Argyle Monogrammed Quilted Bag. Cute!
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

elaina said...

I've been wanting a mommy necklace for so long! I love the Hand Stamped Silver Stacked Mommy Necklace so much. I'd get my daughters' names -Rowan and Sage. smalltownbeatnik at gmail

elaina said...

I sent a request to follow you on twitter. My name on there is missanomaly. smalltownbeatnikatgmail

elaina said...

I am now a follower of your blog! smalltownbeatnik at gmail

Brittany said...

i'm following you now!!
thanks for the giveaway. i love love love monogrammed stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I love monogrammed things. I really think the graduation necklaces are super cute! Thanks!
tmongaraz@yahoo.com

clenna said...

I love the Fine Silver Wax Seal Bracelet Gift Set.

clenna AT aol DOT com

clenna said...

I subscribe

clenna AT aol DOT com

Heather said...

I would LOVE any of the Zebra and Hot Pink baby stuff for my daughter!

Heather said...

I subscribe!

Heather said...

I follow!

Heather said...

I tweet about the giveaway.
calhoun9504 at yahoo dot com
(forgot to add to other entries)

Babybump said...

I love the Hand Stamped Silver Stacked Mommy Necklace. I'm a proud mommy, what can I say?

Lee West said...

I love all of Lauren Nicole's stuff...especially the typewriter key necklaces!

lee_west at verizon dot net

Lee West said...

I follow your blog!

lee_west at verizon dot net

Lee West said...

I have your button!

lee_west at verizon dot net

Lee West said...

Sent request to follow on twitter!

lee_west at verizon dot net

PB said...

Pretty sure my favorite was the fine silver washer bracelet with names.. it was a tough call. lol

mr2spydergirl at yahoo dot com

PB said...

Bonus : I'm a new follower!

mr2spydergirl at yahoo dot com

Christi said...

I love the stuffed lamb.
charkey at sbcglobal dot net

reginann said...

I love the Pink & Green Glass Lampwork Beaded Bracelet with a Fine Silver Initial Charm anad I just became a follower today.

Cheryl said...

love the stacked mommy necklaces

webowes at hotmail dot com

Cheryl said...

follower

webowes at hotmail dot com

Cheryl said...

grabbed your button

webowes at hotmail dot com

Kristy said...

I love the Silver Ladybug necklace!

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

I'm a follower

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

Request to follow you on Twitter-
jellibeenz1978

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

Have your button on my blog, www.
iheartshoppingmomma.blogspot.com

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

mrsshukra said...

I like the fine silver wax seal necklace!

delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

mrsshukra said...

I am a follower!

Unknown said...

I love the monogrammed headbands....my three little girls would LOVE these. I am a new follower thanks to Nicoles Nickels!

Darcy said...

I love the Monogrammed Lamb - Girl.

The Need 2 Read said...

What a great giveaway!! I love EVERYTHING! If I have to narrow it down, I would probably say the Hand Stamped Silver Stacked Mommy Necklace is my fave!

jamieandandre at bellsouth dot net

The Need 2 Read said...

New follower - yay!

jamieandandre at bellsouth dot net

The Need 2 Read said...

I just sent a request to follow on twitter as savinginstyle :)

jamieandandre at bellsouth dot net

The Need 2 Read said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/SavinginStyle/status/2752215860

jamieandandre at bellsouth dot net

Rachel said...

I like the sippy cups

Kim said...

I like the Fine Silver Heart Bracelet. But, everything is really cute!!!!

chicstyle at live dot com

Kim said...

I follow

chicstyle at live dot com

Kim said...

Your button is on my blog

chicstyle at live dot com

Kim said...

I requested to follow you on twitter

chicstyle at live dot com

Kim said...

I tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/Kimmchic/status/2768794365

chicstyle at live dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the ceramic monogram necklace with the pastel stripes - 2 cute!! I just requested to follow you on twitter @MyCousinMos.

Dee at nonabid@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Fine Silver Wax Seal Initial Necklace!

I'm a follower!

cshields at accessservices.org

Kristen said...

I like the tshirt and the wax seal bracelet set. LOVE your giveaway and am so glad I found a new place to shop for all things monogrammed!

Kristen said...

I just stumbled upon your blog but I am now a happy follower!

Kristen said...

And I grabbed your button and added it to my blog... love it!

LWLH said...

I just found your blog thru Krizzy Designs and am now a follower.

What a cute giveaway, sign me up! :)

The Mothership Abroad said...

I am follower - if it is not too late!