Thursday, July 16, 2009

How cute am I looking??

I am LOVING my new blog design!!! Huge thanks to the very talented Krystyn at Krizzy Designs for all of her hard work! It came out exactly as I had hoped. I highly advise anyone who is looking for a blog makeover to check out her site. You won't be disappointed!!

Thats all for now, but more updates to come later today! My office is actually pretty busy today (for once) so I'm writing this in between projects.

And one more thing, DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!!

xx

6 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I love it! I need a background for mine!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I love your new blog design. Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

only thing is-- you copied my Jackie O pic and quote!

Anonymous said...

only thing is-- you copied my Jackie O pic and quote!

The Mothership Abroad said...

I love it

Preppy Coastee said...

Is miss type A being serious? Was she really mad?