She's crazy (in a funny way!) I am new to your blog, but I am so glad that I stumbled upon it. I love it already!! =) If you would like an invite to mine, send me an email to prissysouthernprep@gmail.com
22 year old law student hailing from Massachusetts! Learning to count each and every blessing in my life. Loving everything pink, green and girly! Type A to the max. Just moved to the Main Line of Philadelphia with the love of my life. Want to know more about my life and love adventures? Follow me. xx
3 comments:
That is too cute!! I can't believe Kathie Lee has never heard that expression before, crazy!
haha wow, where has she been living?
She's crazy (in a funny way!) I am new to your blog, but I am so glad that I stumbled upon it. I love it already!! =) If you would like an invite to mine, send me an email to prissysouthernprep@gmail.com
Post a Comment