Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Electric Company Frustration

I could not be more annoyed with my electric company right now! I got a call from my landlord yesterday saying that she thought my electricity had been shut off. Since I've been away for a week I obviously had no idea about this, and there is certainly no reason my electricity should be shut off!

So once I got into work today (I drove straight from C's house in NY this morning- yes I'm crazy) I called the electric company to find out what in the hell was going on. Turns out they shut off my electricity "by mistake," and that the employee who set up my account last month "must not have done it correctly." This means that while I was away enjoying myself on vacation, everything in my refrigerator and freezer was melting/turning/smelling up my kitchen.

I actually cried today after work as I was cleaning out all the rotten food and trying to get my kitchen back to its normal state.

I'm filing a claim tomorrow. I expect every to be reimbursed for every dime that was lost in the damp, warm refrigerator that I returned home to this afternoon!!! Rarrr.

4 comments:

TexanCouture said...

Oh no that is the worst when everything goes bad in your fridge previously living in LA we had that happen when the electricity would go out because of hurricanes and all of the food would go bad while we stayed away at a hotel. so sorry to hear that happened!

Unknown said...

That's horrible! I would be furious!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Oh no! That's awful! I hope everything fixed now!!

LawGirl said...

Ugh that sucks. I can't believe they even make mistakes like that.