Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Everyone, I Want You to Meet My Fashionista Boyfriend.

Actual convo that just took place between C and myself

Me: Marc Jacobs sunglasses on rue lala for $45! Sold out! All of them.

C: I know it, argh

Me: I feel like I slept through Christmas.

C: What's wrong with your shades? Anyways they were Marc by Marc Jacobs.


....Anyone sensing something wrong here? Hahaha. But missing that deal? Reallyyy not okay.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Shortly after we got married, Hubs surprised me with a Ralph Lauren Black Label cashmere & silk blouse...and I knew I'd found the perfect man! ;-) Sounds like you've done the same!

Together We Save said...

What a sweetie.

RCaitlin said...

Yeah not o.k. at all!!!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

So sweet...warms my heart!

Bunny said...

Sweet! Mine is similar and I think it's because he listens when I ramble on about shopping :)

Cheers,
Bunny!

Anonymous said...

legal viagra buying viagra online viagra suppliers sample of viagra non prescription viagra instructions for viagra use buy sublingual viagra online viagra price comparison buying viagra online in britain buy cheap viagra online cost of viagra low cost viagra buy viagra australia fda on viagra