
The first is Jennifer Garant's Chef to Go. This one makes me laugh. He looks like he's having so much fun drinking wine while riding a bike! We named him Jean Jacques, after this hilarious travel guide we had in Paris during our sophomore year in college. This print will look great in the kitchen.

The second print is Pablo Picasso's sketch of Don Quixote. It looks awesome with a thick black frame! We decided this print would go perfectly on the wall seperating the entry way from the living room.

The third print is my absolute favorite! It is Gustav Klimt's Tree of Life. This print will go above our sofa in the living room. He picked this one after I told him how much I loved it, so this print is extra special to me! :)








7 comments:
I love these! The third print is my favorite as well:)!
such a thoughtful gift! Those will be fun to hang
Awesome prints. What cute gifts!
liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com
I hope you have a great birthday! xoxo
What a great BF! Those are such wonderful gifts.
Very nice gifts! I am new to your blog, but I just became a follower! :)
I have recipe cards like the first print!
Post a Comment