Monday, July 27, 2009

I Want This Now!

Nothing beats the Monday blues like a little wishful online shopping. Of course I'm broke as a joke trying to save for school but it's nice to dream of such luxuries as $50 bracelets..... ENJOY!!!


Juicy Couture Snakeskin Buckle Bracelet, SALE $48.90 at Nordstrom


Printed Benatar Tank, SALE $19.99 at Free People


Dream Cadet Funnelneck Sweater, $98.00 at J. Crew


Sperry Sadie Tall Boot, Black, SALE $69.26 at Zappos


Gold Necklace with Anchor Charm and Starfish Accent, $24.50 at Trunk Show Chic

11 comments:

LWLH said...

Very cute, esp. the Juicy Buckle Bracelet! :)

GingerSnap said...

I totally think you should treat yourself to a couple of items! (At least the necklace!) So pretty!

Kristen said...

Oh man! I want ALL of this stuff too... and yet, I am all together broke as well. School loans will do that to you! But it sure is fun to dream...

Mrs. Hanson said...

LOVE it all!!!

the Preppy Princess said...

You found some fab goodies Miss LP&G, we especially like the J Crew funnelneck sweater!

Hope you have a delightful week!
tp

. said...

ooo, I love all of these!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the sweater! All good picks!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Loving that anchor necklace!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

Hi! im new to your blog! Im from PA..Hershey area... and currently living in LA :) I love JUICY..so my eyes went right to those bracelets!

TexanCouture said...

I love the boots!

Anonymous said...

that neckalce is superrr pretty . x

( AshaBabyx ]