C and I have an on going joke about this commercial. Really, C just despises the wife for spending the couple's hard-earned rewards on a dress, and I get to have a good laugh at his outrage every time the commercial comes on TV. It has gotten to the point where C has seen the same actress in another commercial (Olive Garden, I think?) and he says, "Hey, that's that selfish wife from the Chase Rewards commercial!!" Too funny! Anyone else have a spouse or boyfriend who totally hates this wife? I get the feeling men may be in agreement on this one.
I did a little google search to see what people are saying about the commercial (holy spare time!) and I found this ridiculous message board called Commercials I Hate featuring a discussion about this ad. I'd just like to point out the post by the guy who said he just watches the commercial for the sexuality. LOL. What??? Here are a few more gems for your enjoyment:
- "Yeah I didn't get this commercial either...Cause the wife is saying "Oh no we can't take a vacation because we don't have enough." Yet she bought a new dress......Possible failure on the storyboard worker's part?"
- "I don't care if tht dress says Versace, Armani or whomever - that is one of the fugliest creations I ever saw."
....I don't know what's worse. Fact that people actually spend their time posting detailed comments on that message board, or that that I'm spending my time relaying it to all of you :) Oh well, I found it somewhat entertaining.
Happy Saturday Night!! xx








4 comments:
My boyfriend is the same way about this commercial! His words are always "I would kill that woman!" HAHAHAHA I thought he was the only one!
hahaha...i know exactly which commercial you are talking about!
haha that is so funny! I guess they have a point, it is kind of selfish!! haha
lol-I think it's funny that the one comment thinks the writer messed up the commercial...weird people!
Post a Comment