Sunday, February 21, 2010

A LONG Overdue Update



Good Morning and Happy Sunday to all my lovely readers!! So it's been about, what, six months since I've written? Possibly more. Who was even counting? I know time was absolutely flying for me. I am now into my second semester of law school. Adjusting to the pace of my new life is for sure getting easier as time goes by. C and I are doing very well. We both feel content with our first semester performance. I still doubt whether I'm truly meant for law school as I occasionally find myself asking, "Is this what I want to be doing for the rest of my life?" But then there are the really good days where I just get it and I am super productive. Those days I know for sure that I'm meant to be a lawyer. I guess that's the case with almost anything and everything we do, right?

So I really apologize for sort of abandoning this blog. At first I let it go about a week with no posting, then a month, then before I knew it finals and the holidays had come and I hadn't posted for God knows how long. It was just an absurd time in my life! Not in a bad way, just in a crazy and hectic way. I'm sure you all get that! But recently i've been missing my blog friends a lot! I miss getting and giving the daily dose of life and silly anecdotes. So I want to let all of my lovely readers know that I'm not gone for good. Summer will come and I'll get back into the swing of writing posts daily, but for now you should expect a post only every so often. I'll try to make them super interesting to make up for my lost time! :)

I just got a new phone - the Palm Pre (haven't been able to put it down since I got it!), and I will be updating via twitter (@lilmissdanna) more frequently. So check me out on since I know you're all just dying to know what I'm up to...

On a final note: for those bloggers who are in law school and still providing interesting and insightful posts almost daily, I commend you! Seriously, I don't know how you do it. Bravo to you!

Until next time,

8 comments:

LWLH said...

Wondered if you were ever coming back! :) Good luck with school!

Ashley said...

Welcome back to bloggy world!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you're back! I know how hectic it can get. I end up using my blog as a small moment to myself in the mornings while I drink my coffee or (as I'm doing right now) a little break while at the library.

Glad to hear you're well!! :)

Erin said...

So glad to see you in my reader! You can totally do this - you just have to adjust and figure out which concentration you're really passionate about...then it won't seem so much like 'work'!

Erin said...

So glad to see you in my reader! You can totally do this - you just have to adjust and figure out which concentration you're really passionate about...then it won't seem so much like 'work'!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and your first semester went well!

mrs.stark said...

Welcome Back! Glad to hear that school is going good. I'm in the process of applying for Grad school.

Danielle A. Curtiss, JD said...

it will get easier to juggle-the first year is definitely the hardest. Sort of like hazing--the law school (and the professors) want to make sure you're cut out for it :)

i used to feel the same way-but it really just does become second nature over time to be super super busy-- to live in the library, carry meals on the go (i literally take all 3 meals with me to school), and carry 3 different bags, all packed to the brim.