I officially handed in my memo this morning at 8:30 AM! Woohooo!! Done and done. Now, only three more classes until a much needed THANKSGIVING BREAK! What are you all doing for thanksgiving? Are you cooking? Heading to a family member's house?
I will be at home in Massachusetts with my parents and grandparents. C is going home to New York to see his family. I can't wait until we can finally spend holidays together, but I guess this just makes us that much more excited to come back to each other on Sunday and start putting up our very first Christmas tree :)
2 years ago








4 comments:
Congratulations! Well you will find the weather in Massachusetts to be slightly warm! It's been a great autumn!
We rae heading up to NH. I am cooking for family and will be enjoying the holiday!
Have a good one!
yay! Have a good thanksgiving!
Your meatloaf picture in the previous post sure looks good!
Congrats! Don't spend the whole holiday outlining :)
Post a Comment