Thursday, April 30, 2009

Anne Taintor Collection

I love Anne Taintor! She makes an absolutely adorable set of "Vintage Humor" gifts and accessories. Everything from magnets to stationery to cosmetic bags! Here is my personal favorite... it's a magnet that I currently have hanging on my refrigerator.




Visit annetaintor.com to view the whole fab collection!

4 comments:

The Cape House said...

Oh, I know. Some of them are hilarious!

DiPaola Momma said...

I got the cutest greeting card from there a few weeks ago, something about bestest freinds and being a bit "high" on martinis.. sooo me! Stopping by in my official Welcomista gear to welcome you to SITS.. see ya at roll call.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is too funny, i can't wait to go check out the rest of her stuff!

{i am stopping by from SITS to say hi}

Andhari said...

That's sooo vintage! Funny too!