Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter desserts!!!!

Now, I'm not going to try to take credit for making any of these. Somehow my baking never seems to look like the yummy treats in the pictures. Or taste like them, for that matter! :/ I did once make a delicious white chocolate & raspberry cheesecake, but that's the extent. I'm going to try to make the ADORABLE coconut easter chicks this weekend! :)

Enjoy.....



Find the instructions for these adorable little treats here.


Get rid of your piled up easter candy with these adorable Easter Basket Cupcakes from Bakerella!


Learn how to make these amazing cupcakes at Paris Pastry.


These little treats are by far my favorite. How can you not love them? Get the recipe here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable!! I love the last ones especially!! I wouldn't even eat them!
http://fab.typepad.com

Sarah said...

Too cute! Love the new background!

Laura @ The Steen Style said...

So stinking cute!! Love Bakerella, happy to see other cute Easter treats as well. I'm making my bunny cake this weekend, hopefully it turns out half as cute as those!

Jane said...

Those last ones are so adorable! Love the first ones too! Happy easter!

Jill said...

These treats are too cute!! I want to make them but too bad I don't need them right now. :(