
I GOT INTO VILLANOVA LAW!!!! I don't even know how this happened considering I applied a month past the application deadline and I JUST applied two days ago.
I feel SO blessed! I have been bouncing around my office ever since I read the e-mail. I guess things really do have a way of falling into place if you just let them :)








18 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
WOW!!! COngrats girl! :)
WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Congratulations lovebug. This is huge!!!!! Go on and celebrate!!! Cheers new Villy law student! Xoxo-BLC
Congratulations! You must have had some LSAT score!
Hurray!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
CONGRATS! I was almost a wildcat for undergrad this year. GO VILLANOVA! WOO HOO!
YAYAYAYAY congrats!
yaaaaaaaaay!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Congrats you lucky girl!
That's awesome!! They must really want you. So glad it's all working out.
OMG! How exciting. Now you REALLY have a plan!!
You go girl! I so had my fingers crossed for you!!! That's awesome news!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
First of all congrats on Villanova! That's awesome! And secondly... You won my giveaway! :)
If you would please email me your mailing info, I'll get that out to you :)
miss.making.lemonade@gmail.com
Congrats!
Congrats!!! I"m so happy for you :)
CONGRATULATIONS! Eee that is so exciting! You rock!
OMG! Can't believe I missed this - I've been out of the blogging world for so long I feel like! CONGRATS!
Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,
Julie
Congrats! My husband has been going through the law school app response season; we're still waiting to hear from his number 1 choice, LSU, but if he doesn't get in there, we are pretty happy with the 2nd choice in Mississippi. :)
Post a Comment