So I am STILL waiting on Albany, Suffolk & Brooklyn to send me my admissions decision. I'm getting soooo frustrated. Do you know how annoying it is to rush home every day to check my mail and see NOTHING?! Ugh!
Hurry it up, folks!
2 years ago

Makeup Bag from Just Because Ends 3/15
5 comments:
I just got my 1st pup and I thought it would be SO hard but it's really not... if you get a semi-small one you can get a super cute carry case for the train! :)
love your blog :) new follower
Ugh I know what you mean. Waiting was the worst part. I had two I was still waiting on towards the end even after I had pretty much made my decision (since I fell in love with the school I ended up at :)! ). It was super annoying having them still hanging over my head. C'mon, us type-a's like to make plans!!!
P.S.- i love your plan about you and the bf. I have a plan of me and R getting engaged in the next year or so ...so we can get married the sept. after we graduate.
It's fun to daydream!!! :)
Hang in there!! Hope you hear from them soon!!
I think it is a wise choice to wait on getting a dog until you are either living together or can devote more time to a dog. My husband is at school for way longer than our dog can be alone, so if I wasn't home early to take the dog out in the afternoon, it would not be good. I love our dog to death and wouldn't change our decision to get her for a second, but it is like having a child, and definitely restricts what you can do :)
Post a Comment