Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hehehe..

This is my favorite Super Bowl Ad. It's just too funny! Take a look..



It makes me laugh mostly because I sound a lot like Mrs. Potato Head on every drive I take with the boy. I bet he'd love to be able to just pop my mouth off like that!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha, that's hilarious! I love how she switches to her mad eyes!!

Erin said...

Funny! I didn't get to watch the game so now I'm trying to find the best commercials online. LOVE her angry eyes - I can pull mine out just that quick, too ;-)

Anonymous said...

haha I totally do that with my man too. I'm always like "ahh when are you going to brake?! BRAKE!". It drives him nuts. Too funny :)

Sarah said...

I would completely have to agree! I don't know what it is but my boyfriends driving makes me SO nervous! He never brakes as soon as I would like and doesn't always remember to double check before he pulls out. Men, what are we ever going to do with them?