Sunday, February 8, 2009

How cute is this?



Click here to learn how to make this fun Valentine's Day gift from Craftgrrl!

8 comments:

jlc said...

Awwww adorable! AND free!! Reminds me of those Love Coupons I made my mom for one mother's day. haha. She STILL has them and will cherish them forever! Great idea!

Always Pretty in Pink said...

Thats so cute, thanks for sharing.

Did you change your background?
(Maybe I just never paid attention)
Its really cute! :)

Anonymous said...

That is super cute! And yay for the lsat being done! Now you can get on with your life lol. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute. I am actually going to make that for Valentine's Day. What a great idea!

LWLH said...

that is super cute!! I think I might try that for valentines day!! :)

TexanCouture said...

Cute idea, I am looking for something to make for the boyfriend, this maybe it!

kuhkjhkh said...

this is so cute!! how did you get the holes in the cards?

Legally Pink and Green said...

Oh I didn't make it! that's the picture from the craft website. But I assume with a hole punch?