Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday updates...

Ok, first and foremost...THE LSAT IS OVER! Yay!!!! Now I can stop stressing out and just sit back and wait for the score.....

Next, I've been thinking lately that I want to get a dog this summer to accompany me through law school. I really want a big dog but it just think it wouldn't be practical living in an apartment in a city. I was thinking something like a french or english bulldog! How adorable is this little guy?



It's just a thought right now. I still need to do lots of research about breeds but I'm really excited about the idea of having a puppy! I think it will prepare me at least in some way for being a real adult (whatever that means!) and probably give me a little taste of what it's like to be responsible for another life other than my own.

8 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

check craigslist.org for puppies! I was so surprised how many people give puppies away for free

In With the Light said...

so cute!! I have a greyhound and an aussie shep mix that we both love so much! the greyhound is big, yes, but the sweetest boy ever! he is a lover and i think all big dogs are like that. if you are going to go big, GO BIG! like a great dane. :)

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Hello!!! Thank you so much for following my blog. I LOVE english bulldogs!!! You saw that I have one right?? They are the cutest dogs ever!!!

Anonymous said...

You should definitely do it! After wanting a dog since we started school in August, my boyfriend and I just got one yesterday :) Already I feel like it will be a stress-buster! We got a fox terrier, so he's not too small but definitely small enough for our apartment. Check out his picture on my blog! One of my friends here has a bulldog that she got right when we started school, and he is great! I think it would be a great idea!

Oh, and YAY for the LSATs being over!!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh I am so jealous! I would LOVE to get a puppy but my apartment doesn't allow pets. =/ One of my past professors had a french bulldog that was an absolute cutie!

Xazmin said...

Came over from SITS to say "hi". Good luck - hope you post a great score!

missy said...

found you while looking around...we have 2 english bulldogs...we love them sooo much they are the most loving dog ever!!! but yes make sure you do reading on them!!!! they are very pricey for one...and they snore very loud and do pass some very stinky gas!!!! but none the less we love them tons!!!! good luck in your puppy shopping!!!!

Chanel Fashionista said...

cute blog! and cute dog! i want a big dog too, maybe a yellow lab!