Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quick updates

Good Afternoon! I just finished a full length practice LSAT and got a 157. Decent! If I can pull that on Saturday then I'll get into Suffolk :)

Yesterday C informed me that we've been invited to spend a weekend at the Harvard Club in NYC on the weekend of February 28th. How exciting! A long time friend of his is turning 22 and that friend's father went there, so he is letting us use the membership for the weekend. A shopping trip is in order..........



Also, a big thanks to Little Pink Magnolia for giving me this list of Valentine's Day recipes Epicurious.com has put together. I haven't had a chance to look through the whole list but it definitely looks wonderful! Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Lemon Cream? Yum!!!

8 comments:

AJ said...

define "strict" dress code...

Anonymous said...

yay, that's great about the practice test! Keep your confidence up :)

As for the dress code situation--I totally feel you...I get so nervous that I'm going to be under or over-dressed. I'm sure that you will figure something out, though! I wouldn't worry!

Anonymous said...

Well yay for your practice score. I know I would never be able to do that, that is why I am going into in education:) Yay for the Harvard Club shin-dig. Always a plus when a girl gets to go shopping:) Best Wishes on the real macoy!!!

Melissa said...

I left you something on my blog! ;)

Sarah said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you'll have the perfect clothes and won't make any mistakes. Good luck with the test!

Wedding Corner said...

Don't worry... you will figure something out.
Have fun!!! NY is always fun!!

TexanCouture said...

The Harvard Club sounds fun, even with a strict dress code. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Thanks for the recipe link!

KAG said...

looks so yummy. and the harvard club is so fun. hope you'll swing by my blog and enter my giveaway! xox KAG