I am only two classes away from the weekend! Let's here a YAY all around for that one! I just uploaded a new layout which is really the reason for this post. What do you all think? I'm in the process of making a smaller header because this one is just too big and imposing. What program do you all use? I have a Mac so I'm trying to make a header with any free program that either comes with new macbooks or that can easily be installed and used on a mac.
I used to use Jasc Paint Shop Pro when I was like 12 and loved to make silly little websites. After Paint Shop I had trouble switching over to Photo Shop so I've really never been a fan of the latter. Any suggestions?
As always, HAPPY FRIDAY!! :)
2 years ago








13 comments:
if you want to make a header with pictures in it.. there is a free photo editing software called "picnik" (www.picnik.com). the header on my site is made with it. it's no lame photo editor either.. lots of cute fonts and great effects. its an easy way to spice up any photo. might be something to consider/check out!
xoxo happy weekend!
I use Photoshop everyday at work. You should try out some tutorials to get your feet wet. It's really quite easy to use once you get past all the bullshit. There's alot in it but you have to start small.
http://www.photoshopessentials.com/ might be a good place to start.
Oh my goodness I love Picnik! I never thought to use that for a header. Thanks for the tip!! :) I heard Picnik is going to be one of the newest upcoming sites this year!
i LOVE the new layout! :) ty for becoming my newest follower! :)
xo
I love the new lay out...Pink and Green...so fits!!!!
unfortunetly im not a character @ disney, i just work at the Liberty Inn restuarant @ Epcot..but I would want to be Belle, if I was to choose anyone.
haha same :) i thought i read you were a cast member so i figured that meant A PRINCESS obviouslyyyy
I love the header, I think it looks just right :)
I love the layout! I use fotoflexor.com when I want to make something quickly - super easy to use and you don't have to download anything :-)
Great Layout!
I tagged you in a fun facts game. Check out my Blog!
Love the new layout! I'm going to law school in the fall as well! We have a lot in common! Where all have you applied?
Hey girl.. I tagged you!
Loving your header and background! And I jsut tagged you, if you're interested! Happy weekend!
xoxo,
Lulu
Post a Comment