Oh. my. goodness. I can not believe I've gotten myself into this. I have to SING in front of my Public Speaking class next Wednesday. SING! The teacher has obviously never heard me sing before or he wouldn't be asking me to do this. I guess it makes the situation a little less horrendous knowing that everyone has to sing, but still. I'm freaking out!
It can be any song we choose and it must be of a "decent length," which rules out singing happy birthday which was my first thought. Any ideas on a song? I want it to be something mildly entertaining. Everyone would just feel uncomfortable if I chose a song like My Heart Will Go On..... lol. Help!!!!!
Also I'd like to let you all know that I ruined my diet today by getting fast food in my ridiculously hung over state. Ew.
2 years ago








4 comments:
Good luck; I hated this class. I am very outgoing, not shy but something about speaking in front of a bunch of people; why does it bother us so? I am sure you will do fine; remember they are all really naked...under their clothes.
oh no! lol that is pretty intimidating.
well, let's see. you could always go with something like "i love rock and roll". not too lengthy but it's "substantial" and everyone knows it. plus it stays out of the upper register so it's pretty easy to sing.
good luck!! :]
what is the max length that the song needs to be? i say you should sing "if your happy and you know it". maybe getting everyone involved in the actions would make it less nerve wracking! haha thats about all the suggestions ive got right now...good luck :)
Wait...this is SO embarrassing! I don't get how this is actually an assignment. I can obviously understand making a speech, but singing?!?!
Post a Comment