Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Little Introduction...

Good afternoon! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my silly rants & ramblings as much as I enjoy sharing them :)

Let's begin with me. I am a senior at a small Catholic college in Rhode Island. I will be heading off to law school this Fall (eek!) if all goes as planned. I will graduate in May with a B.A. in Political Science. I am dating the most amazing boyfriend a girl could ask for and I can't wait to call him my husband one day. He will be referred to on this blog as "C" for reasons of privacy, I suppose.

I am from Massachusetts, where my parents still live. I enjoy everything about New England. I've even recently learned to embrace the snowstorms and freezing temperatures by learning to snowboard! I plan to live in New England (or the Northeast) for the rest of my life. I just couldn't imagine living any place else.

Currently I am living in an apartment with five of my friends and enjoying college life to the fullest! To tell the truth, the thought of graduation unnerves me but thrills me at the same time. I am both nervous and excited for what the future holds for me. I've tried to embrace the "whatever happens, happens" outlook, which isn't easy to do for a control freak like me. I do know, however, that whatever is in store for me will be absolutely incredible because I have surrounded myself with amazing individuals who love and care for me very much!

Until next time,

11 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! :-)

That is so cool that you reside in New England. I want to plan a weekend trip there sometime just to see the area. I was actually thinking of Providence! (my bf and I are celebrating our anniversary soon). I may have to email you about ideas! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Julie

Posh Peach said...

Hi, welcome to the blogging world!! That is so great that you're living college life to the fullest, cause it sure goes by fast!

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

Love your blog already! And the pics are adorable. I miss college. :(

Claudine said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Gracie Beth said...

Welcome! I am warning you blogging is highly addictive!

Rachel said...

Welcome to our cyber world LOL...you will meet so many great people and be able to learn so much at the same time. All the best in college!

And ps I love Pink and green too!

jlc said...

Super cute new blog!! I wish you all the best in the blogging world! :)

Island Girl said...

Welcome! I love your picture! Gerber's are my favorite flower!

I'm in law school currently, so we have quite a bit in common - I look forward to reading more :)

Maggie said...

Good luck in the blogging world, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

(And cheers to you for law school!)

CIP said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love your blog already :)

Sarah said...

Hey!
I just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog. I love how much you remind me of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde what with your love for everything pink, law school, etc. Thanks for blogging!