
WHAT A PROUD DAY TO BE AN AMERICAN! And how cute are these Obama cupcakes? They come from Swirlz Cupcakes in Chicago. Yum!
I have been so busy at work today that I haven't even had a chance to see Obama's speech so I'm certainly excited to see that when things slow down. He always strikes a chord with me. I went to see Michelle speak at CCRI before the official election season began and she was absolutely amazing. Maybe I'll take a little break and watch his speech right now... :)
It's also my Mom's birthday today. She has been so excited since election day to celebrate her birthday on Inauguration Day. Let's just say she wasn't thrilled to have her birthday fall on Inauguration Day in 2005. So Happy Birthday Mama! We did it xo








1 comment:
Happy Obamauguration and also happy birthday to your mama!
Post a Comment