Monday, January 19, 2009

MONDAY = YUCK

Good morning everyone! I can't even believe I'm sitting at my desk writing this right now since it's a federal holiday and I should be at home snuggled up in my bed! But the office is open, so here I am.

Classes start this week. I am seriously having trouble admitting that this is my LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE. Where has the time gone?


This weekend C turned 22! On Saturday night we celebrated his birthday with dinner and a movie and it was an incredible night. It was low key but we had a wonderful time together of course. We ate at Chez Pascal, this cute little French restaurant on the East Side of Providence. If any of you ever happen to be in Rhode Island for any reason you absolutely must eat here. The decor is so cozy and romantic and the food was amazing. We felt like we were in Paris! Also the food is all locally grown so it makes me feel like we're doing a good thing while enjoying a delicious meal! I had braised beef short rib and C had duck. I'm not a huge fan of duck but it was very yummy.

After dinner we saw Slumdog Millionaire. Have any of you seen this movie? It was SO, so good.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't know if I would have gotten the duck but your short ribs are more up my alley. I love love love French food.

Amanda said...

I have one more year left in a 4yr program and I think it just went by so fast. I hit the labour world after that.Scary.

AJ said...

I absolutely LOVED that movie!