Thursday, January 29, 2009

SuperBowl Sunday! And other ramblings

Ugh I am very sick today :( I have been getting achy and stuffy for a few days now and when I woke up today it was at its worst. I absolutely have to get rid of this cold before next week. I have the LSAT on February 7th (my second time taking it - oops) and I refuse to let this mess me up! Lots of orange juice and medicine for me in the next few days.....

Since the SuperBowl is on Sunday I thought I would share this ridiculously manly model football stadium built entirely out of snacks. Click here to check it out. It's so gross/hilarious!

7 comments:

LWLH said...

lol...that stadium is great.. :)

AJ said...

white chili!

Maggie said...

The bacon wall??? OMG- something about that just makes me giggle.

I hope you feel better soon and g'luck on the LSATs! Got my fingers crossed and wishing you luck of the Irish!

And I plan on doing NOTHING for the Superbowl this year...

Jenn said...

Whoa, that's amazing! Too bad I am not that talented with junk food :)

Anonymous said...

My friends are having a super bowl get together and we're all making different things. I volunteered to make a large batch of chex mix party mix...because who doesn't love that?! haha I figured it would be an easy Man-friendly food.

Hope you feel better soon! Try some emergen-C--that's what I always swear by every time I feel a cold coming on. That was like one of my biggest fears about the LSAT--being really sick that day.... well along with all the other horrific scenarios I dreamed up in my head up until the big day.

You've already been through it once before, so you are going to be fine and you will do amazing!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

And, if you ever need someone to spaz to about law school admissions stuff--contact me because I went through it a year ago and believe me, I freaked out about everything, all the time :)

Kell said...

hang in there girl.. it'll all be over before you know it! nothing is better than knowing you have a sweatpants weekend on the horizon. on sunday i'll be out somewhere in Pittsburgh since we are in the big game :o) hopefully you're all rooting for the black & gold!

Legally Pink and Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.