Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Free Admission!



Do you have Bank of America? If you do, there's a really great offer currently going on! If you just show your Bank of America debit or credit card, you can get free general admission on the first full weekend of every month to hundreds of different museums and zoos around the country. I figured it would be a bunch of random museums that no one's ever heard of, but I was wrong! Since I live in the Philadelphia area, I checked the website, entered my city, and found out that I have free admission to the Museum of Art. Cool huh?

Click here to see the list of places where this deal applies.

Also, even if you don't have Bank of America, don't forget that a lot of museums do free (or voluntary) admission on the first Sunday of every month. Such a cheap and fun date idea!

1 comment:

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

Thanks so much for the tip!!!