
College Prepster is giving away a fabulously preppy and sleek Anne Klein watch. You get to pick from five different options! I'm currently torn between Option 1 and Option 5. Lol! I'm speaking as if I've already won. I guess I'm a bit ahead of myself! Here is an example of one of the watches:

Could it be any more appropriate? No, I think not.
ANYWAY, not only are these watches adorable and up for grabs, but College Prepster has appropriately titled her giveaway, "The Time for Change is Now." Meaning, of course, that the time to make a change and stop HIV/AIDS is NOW. She has been doing an awesome job working for that change with a group called Team Up, a Grassroot Project that uses Division I student athletes as role models to teach at-risk DC youth about ways to prevent contracting HIV/AIDS. Team Up is also planning to run programs Soweto, South Africa leading up to World Cup 2010.
I just think this project is great. It's such a unique and modern approach to the issue of HIV/AIDS. What better way to get the attention of young people than to incorporate the love of sports? Who do children look up to more than athletes?
Click here to enter the giveaway and to see the rest of the fabulous watches.








No comments:
Post a Comment