Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Monday & Oscar Dress Recap

Good morning ladies! Just a quick blog before it's back to my classes for the semester! Boohoo.. Spring break is officially over. Though I am sad it has ended, I'm happy to have C back home with me, and to get back into our regular routine.

I have some cool pictures to share from his trip, which I should get around to posting this week. C also got me a FABULOUS and of course PINK AND GREEN rugby from Ireland. It's TOO perfect. I'm wearing it to classes today, and may even pair it with some jeans & flipflips because it's going to be a high of around 60 in Pennsylvania today! Woohoo! Spring is SO soon and it just feels wonderful. It's only a matter of time before the summer is here. Or am I getting too ahead of myself now? Oh well :)

Did you all watch the Academy Awards last night? I LOVED the Barbara Walters special before. I'm sad she won't be doing those anymore. But it was lovely while it lasted. Who do you think was the best dressed? The worst? I think Maggie Gyllenhal picked a pretty hideous dress....


Matt Sayles-AP


On the other hand, I loved what Sarah Jessica Parker wore. I think people may disagree with me on this one, but she's just too adorable. Her tiny frame looks good in anything!


Alberto E. Rodriguez-Getty Images


I actually really liked the dress Miley Cyrus wore. However, I thought the center ribbon was a bit too tight. What do you think?


Amy Sancetta-AP


Images courtesy of Washington Post.

5 comments:

LWLH said...

Can Miley learn how to stand up straight though.

mrs.stark said...

I think I have my blog all situated now, but all of my followers were deleted. If you still want to follow my blog, please do! Thanks.

Love this post. I plan on posting pics of the Oscars tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I definitely think Miley looks like she can't breathe.

Rich Life Revival said...

I loved Miley's dress- but she even looked a bit hunched forward when she was presenting...I hope she could breath during the show!

The Redhead and her Pooch Lola said...

I loved Sarah Jessica's as well! I think she could wear a potato sack and still look amazing!