Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

These pictures were taken last weekend when C and I went pumpkin picking with another couple we know from law school. Afterwards the men carved the pumpkins while the girls sat around looking cute. Actually I got to carve one of the eyes on our pumpkin, then I got sick of it and promptly handed the knife back to C. It was such a festive fall afternoon!


At Pumpkin Land! This sign made me so excited!


So many to choose from...


Something was obviously veryy funny!


Hard at work :)


The finished products!


Tonight C and I are handing out candy and watching some scary movies! This is the first time we will be handing out candy together, and it's also the first time for each of us as adults. So weird! We are sooo grown up now lol. Since we live in an apartment building we placed balloons on our door to signify that we have halloween treats, and the designated time for trick or treating between 6:00 and 8:30 PM. I hope lots of kids come. I'm very excited for my first ever trick or treating experience!

9 comments:

Her Preppiness said...

I love giving out candy

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I hope y'all enjoyed your evening!

Annemarie said...

Aww beautiful pictures! Love the way they turned out! XOXO

TG said...

Very nice pictures!! I'm glad you had fun!!

Unknown said...

Those look amazing! I slacked and did not carve our pumpkins this year!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

y'all are too cute! and the pumpkins look great!

Anonymous said...

too cute :)

isnt passing out candy a whole new halloween experience??? My best friend and I did it together this year...it was so much fun to jump up everytime the doorbell rang :)

Beth Dunn said...

Those are really good! xoxo

SC

Kate said...

Your pumpkins look(ed) amazing!