What is sad for me is that I have had pictures taken of me like that and I had no idea my ta-ta's were out of control my sisters keep trying to make them a facebook I am worried now people are going to think my sometimes accidental overexposure is intentional.
22 year old law student hailing from Massachusetts! Learning to count each and every blessing in my life. Loving everything pink, green and girly! Type A to the max. Just moved to the Main Line of Philadelphia with the love of my life. Want to know more about my life and love adventures? Follow me. xx
9 comments:
She's kind of ridiculous. Her response was absurd.
I generally like her, but I just don't really understand this.
She is such an attention whore. I'm die-hard conservative, but I can't stand her. She'll do anything to get in the spotlight.
Those jugs are so.. .ahem.
I used to like her. She's such a pretty girl but this is wrong on so many levels.
I just don't understand why she would have wanted to do this.
i keep hearing about this. um, those things need to be contained!
What is sad for me is that I have had pictures taken of me like that and I had no idea my ta-ta's were out of control my sisters keep trying to make them a facebook I am worried now people are going to think my sometimes accidental overexposure is intentional.
She put that on a public forum. She should have realized that she would be scrutinized. Ah, well, her excuse was rather bad for it all.
Post a Comment