Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Time for Rally Caps



We need a serious win today at Fenway. Obviously I am not even remotely a sports blogger so I won't pretend I am, but I'd reaaallyyy like to see the boys pull it off today. You will certainly find me in front of the TV biting my nails all afternoon.

Fingers crossed, Rally caps on!

Also, please keep C in your thoughts as he prepares for his first midterm of law school tomorrow. I don't have any midterms, which could end up either working in my favor or working against me. All of my classes are based solely on my final exam grade, which freaks me out a little bit. I've been known to panic and end up somewhere in the high B range. So not okay. Anyway, please wish him good luck on his exam!

xx

5 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Good luck to C! Exams can be so much pressure!

LWLH said...

Good luck to C! :)

LawGirl said...

I won't rub it in that I'm a Yankees fan and therefore not too sad about the Sox outcome today, lol.

Good luck to C!

SassyCassie said...

Good luck to C!

Ashley said...

Tagged you for an award. I think your blog is fantastic!!!