Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend Update

C and I had some friends over for drinks and Apples to Apples last night. I LOVE that game! All went well except that our toilet became clogged (no one seems to know how or why..hmmm) and we came to find out that we do not own a plunger. Oops. Epic first apartment fail.

On top of that, the maintenance people didn't have one either. Call me crazy but I find it incredibly hard to believe that in an apartment building with over a hundred units, a plunger is nowhere to be found. Argggghhh. So C ran out this morning to buy one thank goodness! I promised to clean the bathroom if he would run out to get one. I am having a stay in sweats until well past noon type of Saturday, and heading to CVS to buy a plunger does not fit into my game plan.

This afternoon we head out to Bucks County to visit with C's family. We are having dinner at an Italian BYOB tonight. Yum! Can't wait. By the way, I LOVE that so many places around Philadelphia are BYOB. So convenient and cheap.

Ta ta for now!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never heard of BYOB places! Too cool!

LWLH said...

I played that Apples to Apples game a couple weeks ago and I love it...it's funny the words or people put down! :)

thatgirlblogs said...

we have that game and it's still in the box. I'd better break that out for the next game night!

Ashley said...

I love Apples to Apples! Super fun game esp. with friends or family! Good choice! :) Isn't it funny that no one knew why the toilet clogged...There is something someone is not telling you....hmmm hahaha :)

Lindsay said...

BYOB restaurant???? no waaaay. apples to apples is my favorite! and I def don't own a plunger either... maybe I should put that on my shopping list!

LawGirl said...

The first time I ever needed a plunger in my first apartment it was like 5 in the morning on a Sunday. Nowhere can you get one then. When stores finally opened it was like a blizzard out. Yep, epic fail for me too on the plunger!