Monday, September 14, 2009

Adventures at Target

Guess who made two seriously fabulous footwear purchases this weekend at Target?? Check me out:




And not to mention the slippers were only $15! Hello, ridiculously cheap ugg ripoffs :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the moccasins in light brown and I have worn them to DEATH. I love them!

Kell said...

ohh those slippers look heavenly comfortable. i need a new pair and im digging these. ohh target - how my bank account hates you :)

xoxo

Kristen said...

Affordable footwear is the best....!!! These are so cute!

LWLH said...

Those slippers look like they would be heaven on your feet! :) I might have heard my feet let out a slight sob

Kristin said...

Those boots are cute! And I think I may have to head over to Target and see about some of those slippers :).

momMYsliceoflife said...

I hear a trip to target calling my name! Those little slippers are a must!

Kate said...

ooh the slippers look totally comfy!!

Lindsay said...

I've been looking for slippers like that! They've been hiding at Target!?

Brittany D'Lynne said...

I have those slippers in tan and blue from last season! Love them!!

Summer Athena said...

love the boots. omg!

Kate said...

I had those slippers/mocs and wore them all the time. SO glad they are bringing them back!