Sunday, September 27, 2009

Three Chickadees Is Having a Sale!

I just got an e-mail from Lisa over at Three Chickadees telling me about a FABLOUS sale they have going on right now.

Simply use discount code "Fall" at checkout on any retail order at threechickadees.com, and you'll get 25% off of everything you buy -- even sale items! The sale runs through October 12, 2009.

Here are a few of my favs from Three Chickadees....


Red Polka Dot Ribbon Watch, $26


Georgetown Charm Bourne Traditional Skirt, Was $52, Now only $26!


Yellow Paisley on Pink Key Fob, $10


Navy Polka Dot Ribbon Headband, $14


How great are these preppy deals?! If I were you I would not wait. Head over there today and stock up on the sale items before they're gone. Remember, you only have until Oct. 12th :)

4 comments:

. said...

yay for fabulous sales!

TG said...

I love that headband!! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Love the skirt! To bad the husband put me on a budget!

Abby♥ said...

i love all of that! too cute!