looks like my thursday evening :) [well, not torts, but juvenile law and criminal trial advocacy]. i promise you get used to being lame :) and NOTHING feels better to be on break between semesters :)
Pretty blog setup! I've been blog hopping around the preppy blog circle -- so different from my sewing/craft blogs. I would have enjoyed all this way back when I started out, too. Maybe you'll stop by my blog. I have a sewing and embroidery studio and am trying to reach a new crowd to show off my services. I'm definitely going to concentrate in pink and green a lot more after following the preppy blog trail! -- Michele http://calicodaisy.blogspot.com/
22 year old law student hailing from Massachusetts! Learning to count each and every blessing in my life. Loving everything pink, green and girly! Type A to the max. Just moved to the Main Line of Philadelphia with the love of my life. Want to know more about my life and love adventures? Follow me. xx
12 comments:
Look at you, good girl!! Highlighting AND making notes in the margins!
looks like my thursday evening :) [well, not torts, but juvenile law and criminal trial advocacy]. i promise you get used to being lame :) and NOTHING feels better to be on break between semesters :)
Looks about like my night! I'm not a highlighter but I write all in those margins! I've already done Property, so I'm working on Civ Pro now!
uhh...memories!
Have you gotten to Palsgraf yet? It's OooOoodles of fun! (please note the sarcasm...)
I can totally relate to this atm...
This looks like my Tuesday night
Ditto here, only mine wasn't homework, it was work, but still. Papers rustling, laptop open. :p
I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I LOOOOVE your blog! I'm in school too, so I have lots of nights like this!
Don't worry, I drank enough for both of us.
In return, would you work on my take-home final from my summer classes for me?! Ha.
Pretty blog setup! I've been blog hopping around the preppy blog circle -- so different from my sewing/craft blogs. I would have enjoyed all this way back when I started out, too. Maybe you'll stop by my blog. I have a sewing and embroidery studio and am trying to reach a new crowd to show off my services. I'm definitely going to concentrate in pink and green a lot more after following the preppy blog trail!
-- Michele
http://calicodaisy.blogspot.com/
I so do not miss these days-nothing changes when you become an attorney-you are still highlighting up a storm. congrats on the anniversary.
Post a Comment