Thursday, September 17, 2009

Megan Fox Does it Again...



I don't usually like to post about celebrity gossip and/or ranting about a celebrity that I hate, but today I must make an exception. Just a few months after Megan Fox admitted that she "just stopped eating" in order to lose weight for the Transformers sequel, Fox has made the following brilliant statement in Rolling Stone:

"Yeah," she replied when asked if she's ever cut herself. "But I don't want to elaborate. I would never call myself a cutter. Girls go through different phases when they're growing up, when they're miserable and do different things, whether it's an eating disorder or they dabble in cutting."

Let me just see if I understood her on that one. So it's totally normal to cut yourself occasionally, but not to call yourself a cutter? Makes sense. Does this crazy bitch not realize that there are young girls out there hanging on every word she says? I think she seriously needs to get her hands on a good publicist before she does any more damage. Just for the sake of amusement, let's take a look at a few more gems shared by Megan:

- To Total Film UK, when asked what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the world: “I’d barter with him, and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, bible-beating people in Middle America?”

- To Esquire, on her sexuality: "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

Photo via Gawker

19 comments:

Glamour Girl said...

Keeping it classy Megan!

jacqueline smith said...

agreed. no kidding, megan. stay classy.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

too bad, she is very pretty but the girl definitely has no classy. I guess, you can never have the complete package.

Kristen said...

Wow. I don't even know how to respond... I actually re-read her last comment about being bisexual in an attempt to maybe try and understand where she is coming from, but I just can't make any sense of it.

LawGirl said...

This was definitely worth a rant! She's ridiculous. Her cutting comments really bother me.

Anonymous said...

Pretty is all she really has going for here I guess.

Mrs. Hanson said...

Wow, I didn't know all of the comments she has made. What a crazy, crazy girl...

Twincerely,Olga said...

Just wanted to say hi! Cool blog!

Jessica said...

Wow. Yeah she is for sure insane.
AND intention starved.

Kell said...

what a gem..
i wish she'd have starved to death :)

xoxo

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Next stop, brain surgery.

Anonymous said...

I really can't stand her. Recently, I saw where some Transformers behind the scene crew wrote an anonymous letter about how awful she was, and I laughed so hard. They did this because she compared Michael Bay, the director, to Hitler. She's just ridiculous, a wanna-be Angelina Jolie. And I don't even really care for Angelina. So that's saying how much I dislike this girl.

Hallie said...

I never understood the obsession everyone seems to have with her... and that was before I knew she was a total crazy wackjob.

Lindsay said...

hahaha she's so insane. i saw that hitler thing too... i didnt hear she stopped eating. what a great role model.

Jenni said...

that is just about the funniest thing I have ever heard! haha, I can't wait for the "where are they now" shows in 20 years....wait... no, she'll probally just have her own reality show about a cougar trying to date all the younger men/woman alla tila tequila. :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite's that she complained about Transformers not focusing on serious acting, and then she goes and does Jennifer's Body
Good choices, Megan

Great blog, by the way
I'm following

Laura @ The Steen Style said...

Isn't she just great for an amazing quote?! Ugh...

. said...

wow, she is something...

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Ever since I heard her comment about who she'd get rid of in the country if she had special transformer powers (rednecks in the bible belt -- or something like that)...I haven't liked her at all.