Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Yummy Breakfast

First, I want to thank everyone for all all the lovely comments I've been getting about the stresses of law school over the past week. You have no idea how much it helps me to hear the perspective of others who have been through the same situation and experienced the same emotions of frustration and confusion. So thank you all SO, SO much. You are amazing :)

Next, I want to share something totally random and meaningless: my breakfast this morning!! Usually C and I wake up early and scrambled eggs and toast at the breakfast table together before we start a crazy day of classes, but this morning I just wanted to have some Special K. Mostly because I've been feeling the bulge around my waistline lately, which I suspect is in direct connection to this choice of breakfast food day in and day out. Anyway, take a look at this yummy concoction that I came up with this morning. Actually I just sliced bananas and strawberrys and put them into the Vanilla Almond brand of Speak K.


Looks delicious right? It was!

PS: Are all my posts about food lately? Ahhh. Must. Hit. Gym.

7 comments:

Summer Athena said...

i love nanners in my cereal too! yummmy.

um, i would have done the same thing to that girl! right.in.her.face.

RUDE!

SouthernBelleJM said...

Yeah, I need to lose 5 lbs and I'll be a perfect size. However, it's having to cut back on tasty things to get the 5lbs off which is the hard part. LOL=)

GingerSnap said...

Mmmm. I also eat me some cereal every morning! I opt for Fiber One. It's kinda like rabbit food, but it is healthier! :)

Kristen said...

Your cereal looks pretty... and delicious!! Yummy!!

Mrs. Hanson said...

I never eat breakfast with the boy-- he sleeps in, during the week and weekends! BOO :( haha

Glad your feeling better about school and such, xo

LWLH said...

I am a cereal-aholic and that looks delish, I will be trying that this week! :)

The Mothership Abroad said...

This is pretty such what I have every day for breakfast! Sometime I like yoghurt instead of milk though. Sometimes use the summer berries Special K too!