
Today we are heading to the Philadelphia Zoo!!!! I can't wait :) I absolutely LOVE animals and being outside in the sun at the zoo on a gorgeous day like today. 85 and sunny in September? I'll take it!
Plus it's going to be sooo good to get away from the stress of school. Posts with pictures later of course. Have a fab saturday!!
xx








10 comments:
The zoo is my favorite! I saw the Philadelphia Zoo on the local news in Sacramento yesterday.... about it being the first! That's crazy! Have fun :)
I lived in PA for 19 years of my life and have never been there. I will be living vicariously through you till I move up north! :)
Hubby and I visited the Miami zoo not that long ago - aren't they fun?!
Have so much fun! I love zoos too--the elephants are my favorite :)
I heart the zoo too! I always feel like such a kid when I go and it's blast!
Yay! Philly is the best...and the zoo is so much fun!
I love the zoo!! Make sure to relax and keep your mind off those school books for at least a little bit. :)
I went to the zoo this weekend, too! Hope you had fun!
I absolutely love going to the zoo... enjoy your day!
I think my favorite part of the zoo is the MONKEYS! So cute!
Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment