Apple picking is for sure one of my favorite fall activities! Here is a picture of C and I last year, apple picking in upstate new york where he lives :)
Have a wonderful day!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love apple picking! We used to do this as a sorority event in the fall during college. Love it!
What a cute picture! Every Autumn I wish that we could go apple picking, but I'm in Texas and there are no apples to be picked. *sigh* Maybe we'll end up in the North one day.
I absolutely love apple picking. I'm going next weekend with my mom. I'm from upstate NY too, in fact, I'm pretty sure I recognize the bag from my favorite apple orchard in your pic.
22 year old law student hailing from Massachusetts! Learning to count each and every blessing in my life. Loving everything pink, green and girly! Type A to the max. Just moved to the Main Line of Philadelphia with the love of my life. Want to know more about my life and love adventures? Follow me. xx
10 comments:
I love apple picking! We used to do this as a sorority event in the fall during college. Love it!
What a cute picture! Every Autumn I wish that we could go apple picking, but I'm in Texas and there are no apples to be picked. *sigh* Maybe we'll end up in the North one day.
Came across your blog today and this it is precious! Will definitely become a follower! Love the toggle jacket!
I love apple picking but haven't been in forever.
That is an adorable picture!
I absolutely love apple picking. I'm going next weekend with my mom. I'm from upstate NY too, in fact, I'm pretty sure I recognize the bag from my favorite apple orchard in your pic.
apple picking is so much fun!
apple picking is so much fun!
me too! Love to make home made apple sauce..
Love to you.
Kelly
I left something for you on my blog :-)
Did you go to Providence College? Both my sisters-in-law went there. (they're older -- in their late 30s)...
Post a Comment