Sunday, August 23, 2009

And the winner is...

Really, this time I mean it! I found a few spare seconds in my hectic move-in weekend to post my giveaway results. The lucky winner of my Donovan Designs Calender giveaway is....

HLB at A Girl and Her Boy blog!!!

Congrats girl!!! And a HUGE thank you to everyone who entered!!! I hope you all, AS USUAL, had a fab weekend. And look for more updates from me in the week to come as I embark on my first week in law school. AHHHH!!!!!

6 comments:

JG said...

Congrats HLB! And good luck on your first week! Take them by storm! ;)

hHf said...

love your last giveaway!
cuitepie blog :)

Check out my giveaway over at my blog

LWLH said...

Congrats HLB! :)

SKBPINKGREEN said...

Congrats!!! Good luck in your first week of school. I am sure you will do FANTASTIC!!!

Beth Dunn said...

best of luck! xxoo

janet said...

Why to go and good luck in school.